Weekly Class Calendar for NOVEMBER 2019
*Special Non-Weekly Events will be noted with date of event.
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and/or Beginner Series: Class designed to support new students or refresh those that have not taken a class in some time. These are also good for students who have participated in some online classes or in a class that never received training on basic practices . There will be varying offerings from time to time. Currently there is a free monthly introduction to Kundalini yoga class and help you get the basics down to attend our weekly classes. Please see schedule for next opportunity.
- Classic Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Class: This class follows the flow of a typical Kundalini Yoga Class. It is for all levels, however, if you have never taken a Kundalini yoga class before we recommend you start with the monthly Introduction to Kundalini Yoga Class or a Beginner Series. Note: the longer the class (typically) the more intensive. (A 1 hr class will be more gentle then a 1.5 hr class)
- Typical Kundalini Class flow: Intro/Tune-In, Prana/Breath Practice 3-5min, Warm-ups 5-15min, Kriya(yoga set for the day designed for a specific purpose) 30-75 min, Rest/Layout (Sometimes with Gong Bath)5-15 min, Final Meditation 11-31min, Closing blessing.
- Kundalini Meditation Class: This class is focused on Kundalini Meditations. If you ever have questions about this please call/email the center. Typical Class flow: Intro/Tune-In, Breath/Practice &/or some short physical warm up to prep the body for sitting, Meditation 11-31min and technique will vary, May also include a gong bath /sound healing. Closing blessing. (30min + class - see schedule)
- Bhakti Vinyasa Class: Bhakti combines chanting of mantras, meditation and postures; that are synchronized with breath. Yoga philosophy and life-affirming themes are
woven throughout the class to help you discover a sacred and personal understanding of who you really are. Moving mindfully with breath, kept time by the music, Bhakti brings you to a state of present-time awareness.